Discover the most impressive places in Tenerife aboard our CAN-AM SPYDER, incredible exclusive 3-wheel motorcycles !!!
With the TEIDE TOUR, you will discover one of the most visited National Parks in the World. You will use some movie roads, and you will be the CHAMPION yourself!
Please, don't forget your driving license
Why book with us?
- We take care of everything
- Certified Guide !
- Find it cheaper we refund the difference
- We have multilingual guides on the phone
- Our team are local
- You will receive an e-ticket (no need to print)
- We give you clear pickup times information
- Full after sales support
- Specialists in destinations (Canary Islands)
- Cancellation max 24 hrs in advance for a full refund*
What To Expect
- Stop At: Mirador de Chipeque One of the best viewpoints before the Teide National Park, where depending on the weather conditions we can enjoy an incredible "sea of clouds" from where the majestic Teide stands out, or with the clear sky appreciate the beauty of the Orotava Valley. Here we will stop to take some spectacular photos.
- Stop At: La Tarta del Teide The most famous curve of Tenerife! It is an ancient lava river, the result of a series of volcanic eruptions in which different types of materials of different characteristics and colors overlapped. Hence the denomination of the formation, which reminds of a cake. We will stop at the viewpoint that bears his name and make some souvenir photos.
- Pass By: Teide National Park In 2007 it was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco, and since that year it is considered one of the 12 Treasures of Spain. In this area is the Teide volcano, which with its 3718 meters, is the highest peak in the Canary Islands, Spain and any land emerging from the Atlantic Ocean. It is also the third largest volcano in the world from its base in the ocean floor.
- Stop At: Los Roques de Garcia Set of rock formations located in the Teide National Park. Without a doubt, it is one of the most photographed areas of the island of Tenerife, so much so that its most peculiar rock, the "Roque Chinchado", has been the protagonist, along with the very same Teide, of the old 1000 pesetas bill. You can not miss a stop here and choose the best angles for our unforgettable photos.
- Stop At: Centro de Visitantes El Portillo Here we will stop at a bar / restaurant where we will make a snack with some typical dishes of Tenerife.
Also we have tours to MASCA and La Gomera island ! More info send us a e-mail, please!!
“The perfect man? A poet on a motorcycle.”
Whats's included ?!
- Guide ( speaks spanish english italian )
- All fees & Taxes
- Moto Jacket, gloves & helmet
Book online safe & fast by sending us an e-mail, please ( see contact on the left side)
Departure & Return
Departure Point Seven Tours, 8, Av. Familia de Betancourt y Molina, local 7, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
* If you cancel within 24hrs of the scheduled departure, we will refund your booking in full less a 10 euro per person booking fee. A full refund will be offered should excursions be cancelled due to weather or other reasons.