One of the island’s biggest attractions, is home to an all-star lineup of animals, including tigers, chimpanzees, sloths, otters, sea lions, and one of the world’s largest collections of parrots. Plants lovers will enjoy the Botanical park, home to more than 1000 orchids. Things to Know Before You Go Loro Park is a must-visit for families traveling with kids. Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat, as not all areas are shaded. Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to do a fair amount of walking. Free WiFi is available throughout the park. Most attractions at Loro Park are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers; both are available for rent.
How to Get in Loro Park ? it is in Tenerife’s north and is well signposted as you head north in the direction of Puerto de la Cruz. Alternatively, the Loro Parque Express train picks up travelers free of charge from the Plaza Reyes Católicos in Puerto de la Cruz.
Loro Park is open daily, with several shows and animal behavior demonstrations staged throughout the day. The Porcelain Parrot Museum Loro Park isn’t just home to live animals; it also has a quirky museum dedicated to three centuries of porcelain parrot figurines. Visit the museum to see these parrot statues before heading into the park, where about 4000 live parrots currently reside, representing 350 species.
Good to know !
- It is essential to present your Bookingcode at the park entrance.
- Free entry for children under 6 years old. Special Prices for children from 6 to 11.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Loro Parque may request any document which clearly indicates the user’s identity, age and residence on the Canary Islands.
- Tickets bought through the website are valid for a one-year period from the date of purchase.
- The purchase of your ticket is not subject within the specific date. You can redeem your ticket whenever you want, as long as it is within the validity period.
- Tickets bought through the website are not nominative.
Tickets: Adults: 61€ Children : 6y-11y 41€
Buy your tickets today online ! (see contact left)
Why book with us?
- We take care of everything
- Find it cheaper we refund the difference
- We have multilingual guides on the phone
- Our team are local
- You will receive an e-ticket (you need to print this)
- Full after sales support
- Specialists in destinations (Canary Islands)
What travelers are saying: It is the most beautiful park I ever seen, with great parot shows, beautiful animal, well taking care, beautiful gardens, you have to go. If you go to Loro parque you need to go to the shows, the dolphin, orca and sea lion shows were amazing. Little expensive but worth it.