Discover Fuerteventura the slow way with max 8 people or private, take your time for a walk, hike and trek through amazing footpaths & places in Fuerteventura
There are very few things that can compare with the thrill of hiking. From the fresh air and scenic views to the natural appreciation that can come from rambling through a trail, spending time in the great outdoors not only enhances your health and improves your mood, but it's also the gateway to everlasting adventure . . . not to mention it's the ultimate glute workout!
Whether you're seeking famous locations such as Betancuria de la peña , Ajuy caves, Corralejo's Calderon Honda... or more secluded trails or coastlines off the beaten path, Fuerteventura gushes with outdoor glory and natural wonders. it's time to reconnect with nature, one step at a time!
Tip: Walking shoes & water! Prices starting from 45€/pp ... Private tours onrequest!
We do walking trips in Los lobos & Lanzarote aswell! With Certified Mountain Guide !
Why book with us?
- We take care of everything
- Certified Mountain Guide !
- Find it cheaper we refund the difference
- We have multilingual guides on the phone
- Our team are local
- You will receive an e-ticket (no need to print)
- We give you clear pickup times information
- Full after sales support
- Specialists in destinations (Canary Islands)
- Cancellation max 24 hrs in advance for a full refund
Days And Pick Up Information
- Everyday & all seasons
- Half Day
- Approx pick up : 9:00 - 13.00
- Approx drop off: 13:00 - 17.00
What is included ?
- Pick up & dropp off on your meeting point.
- Guide speak your language ( multilingual)
- Ticket prited or mobile
- Buyer Protection*
- Free wifi
* If you cancel within 24hrs of the scheduled departure, we will refund your booking in full less a 10 euro per person booking fee. A full refund will be offered should excursions be cancelled due to weather or other reasons.